CHOIR IS BACK!
It's been a long 5 months, but choir is finally able to resume!
Below is a summary of our guidelines on how we will return. These guidelines are taken directly from the government advice so you can rest assured that the information below is accurate and a thorough risk assessment has been completed.
If you'd like to join us then we will send you a more detailed copy of these guidelines to read through before attending choir. There will also be some venue-specific guidance we may need to include.
Please note that trial sessions will need to be booked in advance and we cannot allow 'walk ins' for the time being.
Return to choir summary:
- If you are ill, do not come to choir, as per government guidelines.
- Choir sessions reduced from 1.5 hours to 1 hour.
- No breaks or socialising during choir (and no snacks or drinks provided)
- 1m social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Rehearsal layout will be 2m socially distanced with chairs.
- Windows & doors will be opened wherever possible to increase ventilation (please bring layers in case it gets cold).
- Booking a place at rehearsal will be mandatory (so I know numbers, and for track & trace purposes in case of confirmed covid case).
- Please travel to choir on your own. Do not car share.
- Registration will be done by me so you’re not sharing a pen.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and you must use it on arrival and exit from session.
- Masks must be worn into choir until you are seated, and on exit, and if you go to the toilet but not during singing.
- Chairs will be placed in rows at 2m apart. We will remain seated for the whole session.
- Lyrics will be provided via email if you want to print at home, or will be available to collect at the start of rehearsal and after you’ve used the sanitiser.
- Toilets will be one in, one out.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us directly on